TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read carefully the terms of using our online store before your order. In case you don’t agree with the Terms & Conditions listed below, please do not proceed using this website in any way.
The Customer is obliged to read the Terms &Conditions before registering to the online store www.eruption.gr and before placing any orders. Upon continuing using this site the Customer is considered to accept the listed Terms & Conditions in full.
The use of this website should be done strictly for legal purposes and in a way that does not obstruct or inhibit its usage by third parties.
The visitor/user is obliged according to the Law and the mentioned Terms & Conditions not to conduct any actions that could cause any damage or malfunction to this web site, or that could put the services provided by www.eruption.gr at risk.
This website and the services provided through it are strictly addressed to adults. It is forbidden to underage individuals to visit or use this web site, as well as conducting any transactions through it. Eruption owner does not bear or accept any responsibility for the potential use of this web site by underage individuals, as it is in no way possible to check the identity of the visitors/users of the web site at any given moment.
The users also agree:
Not to use the website www.eruption.gr for the posting, publishing or transferring any way content that is illegal or causes an illegal offense or damage to this web store and the associated business or to any third party
- Not to insult any ethical or social values.
- Not to reproduce content that expresses racial or other distinctions.
- Not to conduct any acts of invasion of privacy.
Most of our products are kept in stock in our stores; in any case, product availability is listed in each product page.
Product delivery is usually completed within 2-3 days in side Greece and 5-8 days to international destinations, depending on order completion and confirmation of customer details, on product availability and shipping destination. In certain cases the delivery time may be prolonged and only after the customer has been informed.
The order could be delayed for the following reasons:
1) The product has been delayed by our supplier. In this case Eruption store manager will contact the customers to confirm whether they would like to wait, to do a partial shipment, or that we recommend an alternative product.
2) The product is not temporarily available. In this case Eruption store manager will inform the customer and recommend an alternative product that can be shipped immediately should the customer wish to proceed.
3) In cases of extreme weather conditions, strikes or force manure that could affect product shipment and delivery. In this case Eruption store manager will contact the customers at the soonest in order to confirm whether they wish to proceed with the completion of their order under these conditions.
4) In case where communication with the customer (for the purpose of clarifications required regarding the order or encountered problems with the payment) via phone or/and email is not possible.
Listed prices include VAT and there is no other surcharge. Shipping costs and “payment-upon-delivery” fees are incurred by the customer. Shipping charges are calculated at the final steps of the ordering process and added automatically to the final sum to be paid before payment is completed, for your review.
Εruption reserves the right to change product prices without prior notice.
Parcel shipment and delivery to you is carried out by selected courier companies, to which Εruption forwards the customer details required for delivery, such as shipping address and phone number.
By using our online store and completing your order you agree to the storage and use of your personal information by Εruption. We reserve the right to change the content of these Terms & Conditions at any time, and to publish them in this web page; it is your responsibility to be informed about the updated content.
In Εruption we respect your privacy and ensure the safety of the personal data we receive during the ordering process. We do not forward or provide for any reason your contact or payment details to third parties for commercial or any other use.